Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates has once again topped Forbes magazine list of the world’s richest billionaires, for the fourth straight year, with a fortune of $86 billion.
Next is Berkshire Hathaway chief Warren Buffett, with an estimated wealth of $75.6billion, followed by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, with a net worth of $72.8billion. Number four is Amancio Ortega – Inditex fashion group founder $71.3billion, while number 5 is Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg with $56billion
Former world’s richest man Carlos Slim comes in six with $54.5billion, while Oracle co-founder Larry Ellison came it at number seven with $52.2billion in the bank.
Republican mega-donors Charles and David Koch are in eighth and ninth with $48.3billion, while Michael Bloomberg rounded the top 10 out with $47.5billion.
Meanwhile, Donald Trump’s wealth plummeted down the list to number 544 with an estimated net worth of $3.5billion with $1billion being slashed from his valuation in the same list last year.
See the top 20 below…
1. Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder: $86billion
2. Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway CEO: $75.6billion
3. Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO: $72.8billion
4. Amancio Ortega, Inditex fashion group founder: $71.3billion
5. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO: $56billion
6. Carlos Slim, Mexican telecom mogul: $54.5billion
7. Larry Ellison, Oracle co-founder: $52.2billion
8. Charles Koch, Koch Industries CEO and chairman: $48.3billion
9. David Koch, Koch Industries CEO and chairman: $48.3billion
10. Michael Bloomberg, Bloomberg co-founder: $47.5billion
11. Bernard Arnault, LVMH CEO: $41.5billion
12. Larry Page, Google co-founder and Alphabet CEO: $40.7billion
13. Sergey Brin, Google co-founder and Alphabet president: $39.8billion
14. Liliane Bettencourt, L’Oréal heiress: $39.5billion
15. S. Robson Walton, Wal-Mart heir: $34.1billion
16. Jim Walton, Wal-Mart heir: $34billion
17. Alice Walton, Wal-Mart heiress: $33.8billion
18. Wang Jianlin, Dalian Wanda Commercial Property chairman: $31.3billion
19. Li Ka-shing, Cheung Kong Holdings CEO: $31.2billion
20. Sheldon Adelson,Las Vegas Sands Corporation CEO: $30.4billion