1. Two players have scored Premier League penalties with both feet: Bobby Zamora and Obafemi Martins.
2. Ryan Giggs has been substituted more times than any other player (134).
3. Mario Balotelli’s only assist in the Premier League was for Sergio Aguero’s title-winning goal vs QPR.
4. Wayne Rooney, Gareth Bale and Kevin Davies are the only players to score, assist and score an own goal in a single Premier League game.
5. Bale is the one of the three above to also get a yellow card in the same game.
6. Man United have never lost a Premier League game at Old Trafford in which they have been ahead at half-time.
7. Alan Shearer has missed the most Premier League penalties (11). In fairness, he’s also scored the most (56).
8. Last season was the first time West Ham recorded a positive goal difference in a top-flight season since 1985/86.
9. Former England goalkeeper Paul Robinson has scored, assisted and won a penalty in the Premier League. He also has more Premier League assists than any other keeper (five).
10. Darius Vassell scored in 46 different Premier League games – and didn’t lose any of them (still a record).
11. Only three players born after the Premier League began (August 1992) have scored Premier League hat-tricks: Raheem Sterling, Harry Kane and Romelu Lukaku.
12. The only person born before 1960 to score a Premier League hat-trick is Gordan Strachan.
13. David (x14) & James (x11) were the most common first names in the Premier League in 2010/11 – yet it was the first season in which David James did not appear.
14. Newcastle United won 34 points from losing positions in 2001/02; the most by a team in a single Premier League season. It was also the same number of points that they won in total when relegated seven years later.
15. In 2014/15, George Boyd became the fourth player to play for two relegated teams in the same Premier League campaign (others were Mark Robins in 94/95, Steve Kabba in 06/07 and David Nugent in 09/10).
16. In 2014/15, Leicester City spent longer at the bottom of the table without being relegated than any side in Premier League history (140 days).
17. Wes Morgan (2015/16), John Terry (2014/15) and Gary Pallister (1992/93) are the only outfield players to play every minute of the season for a Premier League title-winning side.
18. Peter Crouch has scored more headed goals (47) than 15 of the teams who have played in the Premier League.
19. Nuri Sahin (formerly at Liverpool) has played the most Premier League games of any player to be substituted off in all of their PL appearances (7).
20. Richard Wright has played a combined 12 Premier League games for Arsenal (12) and Man City (0)… and has two title medals.
21. Iago Aspas took more corners (often badly) than he had shots in the Premier League.
22. In 1997/98, Andy Roberts played 37 games in the Premier League and four of them came against Arsenal (two for Palace, two for Wimbledon).
23. Terry Connor (former Wolves boss) is the only manager to take charge of more than 10 Premier League games and not win a single one.